PARCEL BOUNDARIES AND AREA DATA ARE APPROXIMATE: At high zoom levels, many parcel boundaries will appear misplaced, perhaps by 100 yards or more. They are hand-drawn primarily using the tax assessor's overlay on Google Maps, which overlay does not align well in many instances with Google's GPS-based data and satellite images. Google adds the area data based on these approximated boundaries.
BROWN PARCELS ARE PRIVATE: The green parcels are open to the public for permitted uses, but the brown parcels are not (except the public may traverse the Hatinen parcel using the Ted Wright Trail).
Unless specifically authorized by CLCT, the following activities are prohibited on CLCT properties:
- Operation of motorized vehicles other than on driveways and in parking areas;
- Operation of bicycles except on trails, driveways and parking areas established by CLCT and on ancient roads;
- Hunting, camping, starting or maintaining fires;
- Other activities that are not consonant with generally accepted conservation practices.
On those properties not closed to the public, the public is encouraged to:
- explore on foot and engage in other passive and quiet recreational activities, such as looking for or studying animals, wildflowers and other features of nature, picnicing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing;
- help maintain trails established by CLCT;
- help in the removal, retardation or irradication of invasive plants by means that do not contaminate the environment.